Another Love Ukulele

Review Of Another Love Ukulele Ideas. [intro] f am f am em f am f am em f (hold) [verse 1] am f am i wanna take you somewhere so you know i care, em f but it's so cold. Create and get +5 iq.

How Deep Is Your Love Lyrics And Chords Ukulele LYRICROT
How Deep Is Your Love Lyrics And Chords Ukulele LYRICROT from lyricrot.blogspot.com

On another love, another love all my tears have been used up, on another love, another love all my tears have been used up, on another love, another love all my tears have been used. Bm em i'm goin' down 'cause i know that it's you i see in my dreams bm em i'm goin' down, let me drown over. ( c ) (em c em ) (bm c ) (em a em ) (bm c ) c em a em i wanna take you somewhere so you know i care bm c but it's so cold and i don't know where em a em i brought.

C Em C Em Bm C Em C Em Bm C Em Am Em I Wanna Take You Somewhere So You Know I Care, Bm C But It's So Cold And I Don't Know Where Em Am Em I Brought You Daffodils, On.


[intro] f am f am em f am f am em f (hold) [verse 1] am f am i wanna take you somewhere so you know i care, em f but it's so cold. Bm deep in, swimmin' in my feelings em i've been here before but it feels. Another love by tom odell as a happy ukulele song!

On Another Love, Another Love All My Tears Have Been Used Up, On Another Love, Another Love All My Tears Have Been Used Up, On Another Love, Another Love All My Tears Have Been Used.


C em c em bm c em c em bm c em c em i wanna take you somewhere so you know i care, bm c but it's so cold and i don't know where em c em i brought you daffodils, on a pretty string,. Create and get +5 iq. Am c f am em f am dm am em f f am dm am i wanna take you somewhere so you know i care em f but.

Cm G# I Can Take You To The Kingdom My Lady D# Bb Place You On The Throne If.


Bm em i'm goin' down 'cause i know that it's you i see in my dreams bm em i'm goin' down, let me drown over. Hold for two extra bars. Thought i'd try something new and 'moodswing' a song!

Cm G# D# Bb (Chord Spacing On Lyrics Is Not Exact, It Keeps Changing The Spacing When I Try To Submit) Chorus:


Intro f am f am em f am f am em f (hold) am f am i wanna take you somewhere so you know i care, em f but it's so cold and i don't know where am f am i brought you daffodils, on a pretty. ( c ) (em c em ) (bm c ) (em a em ) (bm c ) c em a em i wanna take you somewhere so you know i care bm c but it's so cold and i don't know where em a em i brought. Bm em bm i don't wanna mess this up em could it be too much to say i'm in— verse 1 :

[Intro] C Em C Em Bm C Em C Em Bm C Em C Em I Wanna Take You Somewhere So You Know I Care, Bm C But It's So Cold And I Don't Know Where Em C Em I.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel